Men’s Sexual Wellness
Are you perusing solutions for ED (erectile dysfunction) or want to enhance sexual pleasure? We have treatment plans to help you get your sexual wellness under control and optimized. Now offering, Telemedicine virtual health for your privacy and convenience. Through the use of your phone, tablet or computer, you are connected remotely with one of our providers.
What Is PT 141?
PT 141, also known as Bremelanotide is a peptide to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Peptide PT 141 is a safe and effective. It works by stimulating the nervous system. As a result, this process will elicit arousal and an erection to treat sexual dysfunction.
What are the Benefits of PT 141?
- Boost sex drive.
- Increase sexual frequency.
- Raise sexual desire.
- Enhances male orgasms.
- Treatment for men with hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
WHAT IS TADALAFIL USED FOR?
- Tadalafil and Cialis are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). It increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation and allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sexual encounter.
- Tadalafil is also used to treat the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Tadalafil is available as a lower strength tablet that can be taken on a daily basis, eliminating the need to ‘plan’ for sex.
- It is also available as an ‘as needed’ tablet. The effect of one tablet lasts for up to 36 hours.
How does Tadalafil work?
By blocking the action of an enzyme known as cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5), this enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that will induce smooth muscles to relax. During the PDE-5 blocking process, it increases levels of cGMP within the smooth muscles. As a result, this process promotes muscle relaxation and widening of blood vessels.
What are the Side effects of Tadalafil?
If you are between the ages of 18 and 60, take no other medication or have no other medical conditions, side effects, you are more likely to experience:
- A headache, dyspepsia, back pain, nasal congestion, and flushing are the most commonly reported side effects.
- Other side effects include a drop in blood pressure, muscle or limb pain, or conjunctivitis.
- Rarely, may decrease blood flow to the optic nerve causing sudden vision loss. The risk is greater in people aged older than 50, with diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, who smoke, or with certain pre-existing eye problems.
- May not be suitable for some people including those with angina, chest pain, or other heart conditions, liver or kidney problems, blood or bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, certain eye conditions, or a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease).
- Can interact with some medications including nitrates – use of Cialis and nitrates is contraindicated because of the severe hypotension that can develop.
- The dosage of Cialis may need reducing in men with kidney disease. Once daily use may not be recommended in men with severe kidney disease.
- A lower dosage of Cialis is recommended in men with mild-to-moderate liver disease. Cialis should be avoided with severe liver disease.
- Rarely, may cause other side effects including hearing loss or lead to painful erections lasting longer than four to six hours. See your doctor immediately if this happens.
Notes: In general, seniors or people with certain medical conditions (such as liver or kidney problems, heart disease, diabetes, seizures) or people who take other medications are more at risk of developing a wider range of side effects.
invigorate wellness sexual wellness
IF you feel sexual treatment or enhancement is for you, contact us at Invigorate Wellness Medical of Trinity to schedule your appointment. We provide cutting edge ED and hormone therapy treatments. Our brand achieves and excels though personalized medical approaches to improve health and wellness. Each provider is thoroughly trained for optimal results, resulting in a healthier you. We provide the highest level of customer service throughout your journey, from start to finish. To learn more about sexual wellness, contact us today!